Welcome to Arbutus Laser
Our number one priority has always been safety, and there is now (more than ever) a significant responsibility for everyone in this regard. We have had to seriously rethink our ways of being in our space and how we can best care for you under these new conditions. Our goal is for you to come to the clinic with confidence, knowing that we are doing everything we can to keep you and our staff safe.
A Few Notes On COVID Safety Protocol:
– We ask that you do not visit if you have a fever, or any kind of cough. If you have been travelling anywhere outside of Metro Vancouver, we cannot see you until you have quarantined for the full 14-days.
– A staff member will greet you at the door and check your temperature with a touchless thermometer.
– Hand-sanitizer will be available throughout the clinic. We ask that you use it upon arrival.
– Our reception area now has minimal seating. If you are arriving by vehicle, we will provide you with a dedicated phone number so that you can call to check-in from the comfort of your vehicle. If you are not arriving by car, we ask that you do not arrive more than a few minutes early. It will be challenging to accommodate late arrivals; please allow yourself time to get to the clinic.
– Please come to your appointment without makeup on (if we are treating your face), as washroom access is more limited.
– All persons are required to wear a mask in the facility. Please bring your own.
– Any staff member that has direct contact with a patient will be wearing additional protective equipment as appropriate. We promise it is the same smiling face you know hiding behind that mask.
– Our treatment rooms will be thoroughly sanitized between visits.
– All of our staff will have their temperature checked daily, and will continue to practice social-distancing in and out of the clinic.
Thank you very much (in advance) for your patience and cooperation during this time. Due to the circumstances, we are operating at a reduced volume to ensure everyone’s safety. Please also take into consideration that if any of our staff are not feeling well, we may have to adjust your appointment.
We are now offering virtual consultations and reviews if you would prefer to discuss your treatments with us virtually, instead of visiting the office. Please give us a call to book your appointment, if you would like to review your situation.
With 3 decades of experience … we know lasers!
We have been practicing Aesthetic Medicine since 1992 and have more than 100 years of experience inside our doors.
We provide a full range of services including: skin resurfacing and rejuvenation, tattoo removal, laser hair removal, spider veins, leg veins, body contouring and a comprehensive selection of injectable products (neuromodulators and hyaluronic acid fillers).
We also treat moles, age spots, freckles, skin tags, port wine stains and birth marks.
Our staff of fully trained medical professionals take pride in striving to educate our patients and empower them in making the best choices for their needs. We put forward the highest standard of care in a confidential non-hospital environment. During consultation, we hope to answer all your questions and provide all information needed to make the best choice for YOU.