Life has been something out of a sci-fi novel over the last couple of months (and the hazmat suits we are going to start to see everywhere probably won’t change this). It has been a strange time, no doubt.
The clinic hasn’t been the same without you. We are looking forward to hearing what you have been up to, swapping COVID coping strategies, and adequately catching up!
The good news is that we have permission to see you again and will be opening our doors on
The bad news is, this little pathogen is still lurking, and no less contagious.
Our number one priority has always been safety, and there is now (more than ever) a significant responsibility for everyone in this regard. We have had to seriously rethink our ways of being in our space and how we can best care for you under these new conditions. Our goal is for you to come to the clinic with confidence, knowing that we are doing everything we can to keep you and our staff safe.
Before your appointment, you will receive a phone call from one of our staff to review our new safety protocol and answer any questions you might have.
– We ask that you do not visit if you have a fever, or any kind of cough. Sadly, we cannot accommodate seasonal allergies that result in a runny nose or sneezing. If you have been travelling anywhere outside of Vancouver, we cannot see you until you have quarantined for the full 14-days.
– A staff member will greet you at the door and check your temperature with a touchless thermometer.
– Hand-sanitizer will be available throughout the clinic. We ask that you use it upon arrival.
– Our reception area now has minimal seating. If you are arriving by vehicle, we will provide you with a dedicated phone number so that you can call to check-in from the comfort of your vehicle. If you are not arriving by car, we ask that you do not arrive more than a few minutes early. It will be challenging to accommodate late arrivals; please allow yourself time to get to the clinic.
– We have installed a protective glass barrier at our reception desk and will limit your contact to as few staff members as possible.
– Please come to your appointment without makeup on (if we are treating your face), as washroom access may also be limited.
– Staff and patients are required to wear a mask. Please bring your own if you have one.
– Any staff member that has direct contact with a patient will be wearing additional protective equipment as appropriate. (Don’t be afraid of their hazmat suit, we promise it is the same smiling face you know hiding behind that mask).
– Our treatment rooms will be thoroughly sanitized between visits.
– All of our staff will have their temperature checked daily, and will continue to practice social-distancing in and out of the clinic.
At this time, some of our procedures will be on hold, and some of our favourite tools will stay in suspended animation until we have more information. We will contact you if these suspensions affect an appointment that you have already booked with us.
If you would like to book an appointment and have questions about what procedures are available, please contact the front desk.
We are offering virtual consultations and reviews if you would prefer to discuss your treatments with us virtually, instead of visiting the office. Please give us a call to book your appointment, if you would like to review your situation.
Thank you very much (in advance) for your patience and cooperation during this time.
We want to see you, just as much as you want to be here. We have been closed for more than 2-months, so we have some catching up to do. Due to the circumstances, we will be operating at a reduced volume to ensure everyone’s safety. We will continue to adjust our systems accordingly over the coming weeks. Please take into consideration that if any of our staff become ill, we may have to adjust your appointment.
With 28 years of experience … we know lasers!
We offer a full range of services including: laser hair removal, facial injections, skin resurfacing and rejuvenation, body contouring, tattoo removal, spider veins on the legs and face, and the treatment of port wine stains. In addition, we provide treatment for moles, age spots, freckles, and skin tags.
Our staff of fully trained medical professionals take pride in striving to educate our patients and empower them in making the best choices for their needs. We put forward the highest standard of care in a confidential non-hospital environment. During consultation, we hope to answer all your questions and provide all information needed to make the best choice for YOU.